I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 9 December 2011

Number Crunching of the Christmas variety!

Okay - I stayed up late... later than I actually wanted... but I had to - because of this Christmas hours and days moment. There are now 16 days until Christmas! That's 384 hours!!! That's crazy! Know what's even crazier... do you? There are only 381 days until next Christmas!!! What!!! SO... for one hour only (whoa... I sound like a shopping network person...) - YAY (it happens at 3am) - the numbers will match! I like that. I'm going to sleep now - but cool!

No comments: