I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 16 June 2012

Cashier Tales: Baskets

So... being on baskets at the Nofreehomeless store can be quite fun. You get to make faces and chat it up with your co-workers as you gather them. You get to dance them down to their spot. All around good. Yesterday I definitely spun a basket into hitting me. Painful. Unexpected. Unexplainable. I don't know how I managed it... I tried to reenact it... how??? Fail.

No comments: