I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 10 May 2012

Cashier Tales: Potential Death by GRAPE

... okay... that may have been a little bit dramatic :P I did almost wipe out though... see it all started with a abandoned order... Purple Caped/Cloaked Jamboree's (now officially fully named because of a misheard 'Jan Brady' reference) order. I'm going to shorten it to Jamby for right now... see Jamby thought she threw said grape in my trash. It must have rebounded off. I was just bugging her... this makes me question the validity of this 'accident'... when I stepped out of the cashier trap and right onto it. It was the biggest grape ever. I went all over the place sliding and such. I looked like a Weeble('s wobble but they don't fall down :P In your head now?). I could have fallen into many many many metal pointy things which would have led to a concrete floor smash down :0 I stayed up though :D I was really proud of myself! But then - again quite obviously dramatically - I just kept picturing my tombstone... 'death by grape'... I was laugh-crying for at least 15 minutes... customers thought I was nuts... I don't blame them for that. Also got into my usual too loud and too quiet trouble... grrrrr... apparently I exist without a middle ground. And had a verbal Facebook war... because I don't have Facebook... I got some customers to back me up ;) Shift over.

No comments: