I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Sunday 27 May 2012

A Veggietales Birthday

It's a Limabean one ;) I've used all of my words for her already... so I'll share hers instead.

To Kae: "You never painted my tails"
... yes yes toenails, but that would have been interesting.

To Milne: "Check for the tinfoil on top of the roof"
... fridge... I liked that one ;) I think mostly because I automatically thought of those crazy person tinfoil hats to block out brain scanners... bhahaha!

A happy (old fashioned Azusa Street) birthday (a perfecto age one) to her :D

Also... I'm liking that awkwardly saying the word awkward is spreading... it makes me laugh :P

No comments: