I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 16 May 2012

In a car with Nieces and Nephews...

Will laugh. It's almost a certainty (I'm really big on humorous oxymorons right now... I hope it's a phase). Here it is... it can't even be improved by extra words.

Mister Giggles:
"Hey! I can read Chinese letters!"
.... time passes....
"Bonjour"

Sunshine:
"It says Martial Arts!"

Oh to be a youngest... bhahaha... I AM!!!

No comments: