I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Catch-up

It's been awhile, so I'm playing catch-up on the whole embarrassing things meter. Alrighty then, so I was sneezed upon multiple times in a coffee place (okay... not actually, but it felt pretty close... there was definitely some air contamination going on) - I didn't look at the guy... it was really difficult not to look at the guy. Next time I will... maybe. Co-worker left the 'No Free Homeless' store - danced their way out - epic. Had another 'blonde day' at work - a customer asked me the time and I told them 'twelve dollars and eight cents' instead of 12:08. Sad. I had my usual amounts of word flubs - so many that I can't really even remember them... hopefully that's true for others too. I also had some key in doors problems; I would have been bright red, but it was late enough to have some cover. Watched some shows and a movie with Nieceamine. Texted Seb birthday wishes for a whole day. Love her muchly. Touched base with a couple of old friends. Moved around bits of my messy messy room. Busy times, and a holiday coming up soon: Thanksgiving and my Daddio's birthday - party at the cottage! Can't wait to see everyone and to view the leaves up there - to see the real fall season! Weather looks good for it too!

No comments: