I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Running Hellos.

K... so yesterday I worked all day. I got off at 4 and started heading home. I was almost there when my nephews and my niece's bus reached their stop. Mister Giggles leapt down from the steps and yelled 'Auntie Lisa' - then he ran at me... like full out... he's a cross country champ... so I ran at him too. He opened his arms and I totally hugged him and threw him up in the air and flipped him - it was hilarious. He was scream-laughing the whole time. Sunshine gave me a running hug too - along with a sharing of her new cool bus helping responsibilities. Mr. Si, being the cool teenager that he is, gave me an awesome high five. The bus was there the whole time - those people must have thought we were a crazy bunch of loons... or that we hadn't seen each other in forever. Ah well, I loved it. I've got a full weeks worth of awesome nieces and nephews - I should start calling them by their days:

Monday - Nieceamine
Tuesday - Mr. Si
Wednesday - Sunshine
Thursday - Mister Giggles
Friday - Nougat
Saturday - Lee Jr.
Sunday - Frannie

I'll have to come up with some extra days though - because I keep telling Seb (wedding in 185 days!) that she'll have to have triplets... there's no logical reasoning behind it... it'd just be cool.

No comments: