I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Cottage Happenings

So, my cousin... whom I will furthermore call 'Sleepy' for the seven dwarfishness of this story... may be moving to Ottawa. He came up to the cottage for Thanksgiving and my Dad's 60th Birthday bash. He was quite hilarious and at one point failed in throwing half a hotdog to Seb... it hit me and then her instead though... being me I picked it up and threw it at him. Direct hit - he being quite out of it (with crazy eyes) slow fell to the ground with probably the most hilarious facial expression I've ever seen. I wish I had a picture of that. Pretty funny. Redirecting back to the main story - the next day he had a headache, so Nenners gave him an extra strength Advil/Tylenol. Well... she meant to give him one... instead she gave him nighttime medicine. He fell asleep... like a lot. All day. So funny! Here is a picture of the 'life of the party' I pretty much love this story. Oh, 'Sleepy' and Nenners - that was a good combo. Bhahaha. Funny family gatherings.

No comments: