I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Sunday 20 November 2011

Auto-correct.

Auto-correct makes me laugh. All the time. It's a neat feature (I love that it puts my favourite made up words into action) and it works well, except for those times when it works horribly! I've definitely sent horrendously auto-corrected words to people before, but this is not that kind of a story. So, Nenners was a sick person. She'd lost her voice. I was asking her how she was and what she had to do for the day (because she always has stuff she has to do no matter what) - she tried to tell me. She failed. She also had what we call the spider claw (which is a word flub of lobster claw - when our [Nenners, me, or Mr. Si.] hands get trapped in a 'book-reading' position) - which means her gestures were also rather hilarious. I couldn't understand a thing (I'm a charades failer) - so I gave her my phone and opened notes for her. The result: her laugh crying and shaking with no sound. Why? Because she's not used to my phone and it auto-corrected her out of sense:


What does it mean to say? She grabbed her phone and texted me the real deal:

 "I have to go buy lights for the bathroom"

We laughed for some time. I <3 auto-correct!

No comments: