I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Clumsy

Sometimes I don't mind being clumsy... always makes for some stories... and other times it just plain sucks. I think I've broken pretty much all of my favourite things. It's horrible. I broke one of 'em this morning. It was a Christmas ornament that was my Grandma's - it sucked. It was a bad start to a day - I was totally uncool and let it last. I was a grump all shift. Seriously stupid. Then I finished up and looked outside at the poring rain. Phoneless, but only a few minutes away. I stepped outside and got less stupid. I actually liked my mini walk in the rain... it was refreshing and it just made me take a second to breathe. I needed that. I was still a little off, but oh so much less. Got picked up by some friendly neighbours on my way home. One of the littles in the car wanted to make sure I told everyone that they did so. Cutie pies. Seriousness away - want to hear a funny clumsy story? I shouldn't have even asked. I have to pee every single night before I fall asleep... like right before. Even if it takes me an hour to fall asleep - right before I go to the washroom and then deep sleep immediately. It comes from having a horrible couch accident at Nenners and Waywin's when I was like 9/10... way too old not to scar a kid. Anyways... this routine is set. Completely. I can go through all the hallways in the dark and everything. Then, last night my path changed... a little... not a lot. It messed me up good - I totally walked into a wall. Like STRAIGHT INTO A WALL! It was so loud - I'm loud every night, but wow - LOUD! More so because I was laughing so hard. Who does that? Funny. Our family sleepy is funny. We walk like we're drunk, get up before we're awake, and run into walls (at least me and Tate do). With Seb I've also conversed passably while asleep, slept with my legs in the air (freaked her and Tate right out on a vacation), and spoken Japanese - least all that was when I was little - hopefully I'm getting progressively better. Nearing the end of the clumsy day. Still more to come though. Got to play catch-up - now I know why it was better to post often - I've forgotten so much. Lost all my photos off my computer though - still have a back-up, but I always have to go through a mini emotional recovery too.

P.S. Watching 'Henry Poole is Here' - the part with the nurse who can't take blood is hilarious.

P.P.S I forgot the funny part about breaking things (this is why I should go to sleep earlier) - I used super glue to get the ornament and this little box I love back together. I didn't get stuck to anything - that would only be funny farther away from the incident - but I did get it all over my hands. It's so weird feeling - makes me think of the spray on shoes from 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meaballs' - I would just desperately want to wiggle my toes! It's coming off pretty quick though... thankfully... it'd be weird to work at a cashier register with non-responsive fingers and increasingly Christmas grumpy customers :P

No comments: