I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Death to the Mysterious (revealed) Ice Pack

My dad has gout, so sometimes he wakes up with pain in his legs and grabs a ice pack before going back to sleep. He was at the cottage. My mom was not. He woke up. He grabbed a bag - didn't care of what - and went back to bed. It exploded. It was frozen blueberries. Yep... the most staining of all fruits. Then... he did nothing. He waited for my mom. She took us in to show us over Thanksgiving weekend... she was still not impressed... I kind of was... seriously - imagine these pictures with no explanation... funny.

Do you like this dramatic angle? I LOVE it.
The infamous 'wringing your neck' gesture. Scary, eh?

No comments: