I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Working with Nenners

Okey dokey, as she hates (I'm not much of a fan either). My sister came back from her vacation with an unhealthy (but actually just weird) addiction to the show 'Storage Wars'. She watches it while scanning. Today the internet cable was not attached. No Internet - no show. She decided to connect things. She tried to connect it to the monitor. Bhahahaha. Back to work I go.

No comments: