I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Funny Faces.

I love 'em. I got in mock trouble at work for taking such joy in these photos. I think I give as good as I get though :P

Simon's hair-ability. Today he put his handprint in it. Impressive.
Crazed fruit ninja player. Oh, Mister Giggles.
Sunshine. Hockey mouth? Like.
Timmerie - she has 3 hands here... awkward... but still cool. 
Lee Jr. Picture day. Dressed by her dad, not by Tate. Look at that mullet that she doesn't actually have!
Battered face. Crazy cooking day. Amazing meal. Cannelloni! Proof of effort even on the face.

Bonus story: While cooking that day (of Waywin's birthday! Yay 40!) I tried to help out - I failed to help out... hilariously failed... (this story suits today too - because I tried to help redblackblur out at work and continually failed... she told me I could keep trying though :P). There were like many meals being made at the same time... that's my partial excuse. Anyways, she asked me to put butter and flour in a pot; I did... or rather, I thought I did. Cornmeal! I put cornmeal in the recipe for icing! Thankfully she looked at me, because I seriously had no idea. Mini story over. Back to the faces.

Nieceamine. Trying hard and succeeding on those silly faces.
See. Give and take. Me. Scary. Imagine if I looked like that not trying? Hmmm.  To ponder in your nightmares :P

No comments: