I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 21 April 2012

Birthday of the...

Toothbrush variety!!! That beautiful and just ultimately hilarious girl is 17!!! This is a person who's just awesome - I mean - I've hugged her and fallen onto concrete before - that's just funny. Another time she was in a break into my room phase - for an easily startled person that's just heart rate dangerous - and we were in an epic battle for ground. I forgot about the patio door. It got too silent outside... then I remembered... I ran for it... we got there at the same time... I tried to close it - my favourite part is that we were both screaming at the time. I like that. I let her in right after, but I'm ridiculously competitive - I just needed to win first. She may weirdly know that best because of such instances. Either way - she's a for all time, 9 years running, favourite of mine. Sweet, smart, beautiful, full of heart, whip smart, and hilarious... so hilarious... epic amounts of hilarity reside in her. She's a keeper! I love her muchly. That's a good age too - 17 - she's going to rock it ;D

No comments: