I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Nursery Mishaps

Since I'm in nursery at Church tonight I finally remembered to write this one down! I was in there awhile ago with none of my 'usuals' collection of people - that always throws me off. I was talking about ways to make a particular kid stop crying. So I'm gesturing to these hanging paper flowers saying 'if you hit them on the head with a paper flower they'll stop'... because they will - you seriously just have to walk them under and you're set. It was one of those pin drop moments - I mean I can be loud (really really loud), but I was being quiet at the time. Everyone heard me, but no one heard the whole paper flower part. Selective hearing? Ridiculously awkward silence. Don't worry - I'm back to my old nursery crowd today... I'll strike fear in 'em, but no more than the usual amount. Off to work for now... to hopefully have a day that goes crazy fast because it's been so boring there! Actually - it has to be awesome because I've lined up a person to leap past the window and that's always fun. Nofreehomeless here I come.

No comments: