I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Monday 2 April 2012

Eclectic

This post's a mix of my day. Got up. Headed to work. Found out it was going to be clumsy day... did so as I jumped out of the car and closed the door on my leg... almost twice. That takes skill... of what kind I know not. A fellow cashier also afeared me with a cart almost hitting me at one point - I was also belly laughed at - literal hand on the belly... that made me laugh... so contagious. Called crazy numerous times, which is actually normal (Bhahahaha). Paging errors - there were many many paging errors. I get in trouble for how I page almost daily... mostly because I'm too quiet and my words run together. Either way - today's failures were key. I was on cash 2 - most people that called me back called cash 3. I know I said 2 - I confirmed it with my customers after several inquiries. One time, I paged 'grocery' and 'produce' called - I tried to tell the produce guy I said grocery, but he didn't believe me... I then doubted myself and re-paged... know what happened then? When I picked up the phone (on the right line, at least) - the grocery guy called me impatient - again, tried to explain... this time it turned into stuttering... I gave up. Later on - scared a kid with a threat of a hug (they looked sick) - they got up and silent walked away. I had to not laugh at Church - that's difficult sometimes! There were some other funny moments too, with the fam... especially of the wrong age/grade variety... hehehe. Also - Sunshine asked me if I just randomly wear my neon work clothes for no reason - I was eating dinner right after work - I don't often reach for my cashier gear, but I have worn the sweater before - comfy - not out out though :P Day done... well... after a little false reality watching of 'The Truman Show'!

No comments: