I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 31 March 2012

Laundry Confessions

If you know me at all, or maybe even a little, or have just read enough of these embarrassing confessions, or I have nothing else I just wanted to bother you with a never-ending sentence, or... sucker. Okay - focusing on laundry... wait re-focusing on the general specifics of what you know... adding facts... then you know that I'm both hyper-observant and non-observant, mostly (and confusedly) at the same time. This story is an example of that and it has never been shared before. EVER. See, my parentals old abode never really changed... not in the little things... so my laundry routine was set... like in stone. The laundry detergent, fabric softener, weird dryer sheets, EVERYTHING in the same place. It was perfection (except for outside of the laundry room, because things like keys were always moved... and, even when they weren't, you expected them to be - those are some serious mind blowing skills). Anyways... I never had to think about anything. So... I didn't. I should have. See... my mom ran out of room in the storage thing... so she moved a huge Costco purchase up to the designated laundry shelf... it wasn't laundry related... but it did have a laundry-like picture... and size... I took it as fabric softener. It was Febreze. Can you imagine how bad that must have been on my clothes? I used it for months!!! Maybe more than months! I'm surprised my clothes didn't fall to pieces! Crazy person am I! Story shared it is.

No comments: