I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Sunday 25 March 2012

Blonde Moments

Well. It's just past midday and I've already had enough blonde moments to fill a week. I don't know what's up with me lately, but I've been even more clumsy than usual. I've been losing things, tripping about, and word mumbling like a crazy person. It's both frustrating and hilarious. I think I first started noticing it about a week ago. It crept up slowly on me. Last Sunday night though - it was undeniable. We were all up at the altar to be prayed for. I was positioned so that I could move out of the way - like well positioned - it makes no sense. I wasn't even the one prayed for. Sorry - getting ahead of myself. This other person got power hit by God and they flew back. So did the usher. Then one of them hit me. I went over a chair and a half. Kicked back at a height that I barely am while standing. So funny. Like 5 people saw it happen. It was embarrassing. Thankfully I'm quite good at falling - real and fake - all about the experience. Today I was just in a rush - I was late getting ready for Church and I needed to call to help my Mom out with some things. I changed up my shower routine (which I never do - creature of habit) and forgot to wash my hair - had to have a second shower like 15 minutes later when I finally stopped rushing around long enough to think. Then I just couldn't stop my thoughts. Everything was funny. I spent so much time trying to stop laughing at basically nothing. Then I just kept thinking of funny things that could happen. That entertained me just as well as if they were actually happening. That's just silly. At least that part of the crazy is wearing off. Still clumsy, but safe am I.

No comments: