I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Sunday 25 March 2012

Glossy Me

Awhile ago an absolute cutie pie asked if she could sit beside me in Church. I gave in immediately. She finally settled in between me and Nieceamine. Nieceamine was sharing her purse items with this particular little one. We smelled her newly moisturized hands and complimented her new hair ideas, until she got sight of some gloss. There was no stopping her. She put it on herself and on Nieceamine. She followed that pattern again. I was praising and wasn't paying close attention to those two. Nieceamine kept trying to get me to look at the manner of the applying - I couldn't ever catch her at it. Finally a hand pulled me down and asked if I wanted gloss on. I politely declined, having already had some on. That answer wasn't really accepted. My head was pulled forward and what felt like my entire face was covered. Then she did what Nieceamine had been trying to get me to see - she licked the whole thing of gloss as she put it on. I wish I'd been just a glossy me... I wasn't... I was a slobbered on me. Oh, that was a horrible moment for the OCD part of me, but I'd do it again for that cute little smile (in combination with lots of hand sanitizer).

No comments: