I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Me vs The feline known as Bella

Bella's a pretty cute cat. She'll sleep beside you if you're sick or feeling down. She'll jump on you if she's feeling particularly affectionate (or hungry). She'll try to break into your room if she hasn't seen you in awhile. She'll bodycheck the bathroom door if you take a too lengthy bath. She'll terrify you if the opportunity arises; She doesn't often do this, but when she does - the memory most certainly sticks. Before the ceiling was finished Bella used to have a hiding spot up there. One time I was watching 'The Closer' with Nenners - like the scariest episode (I'm a wimp - it was the last I saw of that show) - and it was dark - when she jumped down and landed right next to me! Whaaa! It happened again with NCIS - same situation with an added Nieceamine around - she landed on me - so scary - so scream-worthy. Today another such event occurred. I came home already a little freaked out (I'd been tailed by a crazy veggietales person), worked on some nonsense, spoke with Nieceamine, then I ran upstairs to go to the washroom. It was afternoon, like sunny outside, but still no lights on in the house. I opened the door to the washroom, stepped inside, then the counter moved. I jumped so high off the ground... I may have even hit the doorframe a bit on my run out. That crazy cat was just sitting there - chilling on the counter like nothing was wrong. Crazy cat! I'll be checking every counter for quite awhile ;)

No comments: