I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 31 March 2012

The Perfect Power (literal) Flick

See... I'm a kind of a warnings person - I usually give people 3 before a full response. The response itself can be spontaneous, however, an association (or learning curve moment for me) with Toothbrush determined that a flick to the head with the three warned fingers is quite effective. I used said flick with no warnings at all just yesterday... silly and ridiculous things need no warnings. Kae just needed a flick on the head. I need 'em sometimes. Everybody needs a flick on the head sometimes. Should we make a song about it? No - but there are so many sometimes to sing with... too far. Okay - where was I - flicks all around - only for silly things though - otherwise it'd turn into a V8 type of slap fest (another time I'll have to share a V8 family slap and Nofreehomeless wave story). I went forward to give that delayed flick (with none of this going through my head), then the amazing happened - instead
of just a flick it was a shock. Oh, static electricity shocks, sometimes you have good timing. It was a powered up no warning flick! Awesome! It hurt me too (in that 'as if this hurts' kind of way), but I think it was worth in, for the sake of consistency. The real question is how to be consistent when there's now an unexpected static shock in the mix , I mean, how can I contain electricity... I'm forgoing it now. 'Tis done.

No comments: