I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Parental Wifi Issues

See... my parental units are technologically challenged. I've gotten international calls asking for help. The best thing is that I'm not really technologically savvy myself - I'm just not as scared. So, my parents moved quite awhile ago - they got a new router when they did. They lost the password. Completely understandable. It's written down somewhere - but they didn't tell the new one to me... Mr. Si was with them at the time... remembers them mentioning emailing it to me... they forgot to do that too. I had to reset the whole thing. I called the system Condo_Coolies... Hehehe... then I set an absolutely awesome song as their password. Wrote it down everywhere... also logged it into every tech system in the house :) I should think of another tech prank... an unfixable one. I've already embarrassed the wifi name today. Plus in the past I've changed ringtones on their cell phones, customized their ring in florida, took random pictures that come up when regular people call, re-named their channel guides, and maybe some more random things too :P This way I get paid for my tech support by my own laughter... it works.

No comments: