I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 9 September 2011

Cashier Tales: Singalong


Today was a hyper day at work - had to be - otherwise the sheer volume of cranky and some plain-out rude customers would have gotten the better of us cashiers. Silly cash 12. There were lots of great customers too, it's just that the ratio wasn't as high as usual. Weird! Anyways - I was singing the 'Inspector Gadget' theme song for fun times, then my customer did the perfect high pitch of the 'whoo whoo' - it was skillful and awesome! Then this really old guy started talking about how it was the best show ever. Fun times. Spent my shift bugging my fellow cashiers into outwardly amiable moods (shake off that tired) and chatting about the awesomeness of 'Phineas and Ferb', and (of course) trying to get them to write their own theme songs... they didn't go for that one... sad for them. I love it:


No comments: