I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Night Out with Sunshine

Went out for some fun times with Sunshine last night! Hit Wallymart and picked up a few DVDs. Searched for some ugly items (so fun):

This picture does not do the colour justice... seriously.
These are boot 'add-ons'... faux fur boot add-ons. Funny.
Weirdly multi-coloured - brown and black and gray... like a weird cow...
 Sunshine with the Mickey Mouse Mobile:


Then we headed off to Mickey D's for some of those delicious mini McFlurry's! We played in the Playplace... I mean 'Get Fit Zone'... and I fell and spilt my lip - seriously funny! Later Sunshine mentioned it was her first McFlurry - crazy girl - she always veered away from the deliciousness of the McFlurry! Here she is homecoming.


Tons of fun times with my niece!

Then Nenners and I watched the first episode of 'Body of Proof' (one of those purchased DVDs) and then the premiere of NCIS! It was crazy awesome! Plus, there was this cute little cat sleeping at my feet and that's just nice and cozy.


No comments: