I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 23 September 2011

Hilarious Pillows...

... by Pillow Mob... are crazy hilariously awesome! Make your face into a pillow!!!


The above is creepy... oh so creepy, but also funny. See, you can also buy other peoples crazy faces... isn't that weird... I really want to fill someone's space with random people pillows. Hilarious. See, here's the thing - you know that the site's weird... you have too (or you shouldn't be reading this)... but it still gets in you. I found out about the site a week ago... and everyday since I've looked at people in a new way... in a 'if you were a pillow' way... it's strange and yet wildly entertaining. I hope it passes soon. 

P.S. ... I'm hooked on Pinterest... I even ressurected my hated Facebookedness to catch an invite... then I dropped that social sphere once again... but for 20 minutes I was on it... it was weird... and I remembered why I was never on it... see people who don't believe me - I considered it... but found it lacking.

No comments: