I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Monday 5 September 2011

Nieceamine & I: To the World - Dance Version

Okay, here's the thing... we got hyper... quickly... it's probably why we're watching Gilmore Girls right now! Nostalgic hyperness! Why not though? It's the last day before she starts back at school! We just took a viewing break and tried to race each other to the stairs - I always make her go first because I hate being followed... she feels the same way... I rush a little, but never get within a foot of her - I tell her to 'respect her elders' (the little monkey always changes it to 'respect the elderly'... I'm called old enough okay, Nieceamine... plus I'm only 9 years older than you!) - and if she doesn't I flick her on the head (To think, her best friend Toothbrush thought that punishment up)! AH - my drink just tried to come out my nose!!! Never drink from a Powerade bottle while laying down... theoretically it works, but in actuality the funny sounds will make you laugh... even more so if there's someone next to you; You see sometimes, but only sometimes, laughing is bad... you'll figure it out... I believe in you and your hilarity skills. I can't believe she pretended to drop my phone again! I've broken 2 cases this summer... it's a wonder my previously water drenched phone still has life in it - go Voyager - keep on working my little electronical (for cool factor... you knew that) friend! Well... here's some of the shared crazy:


Also - today this happened.. YAY:
The other day Mr. Si said that out of his 6 aunts he has a random and a half... She's the half and I'm the whole... we rock okay! 

No comments: