I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Miswordings

Hehehehe. I love miswordings. They're pretty much my favourites. The Family Fun Day at the church on Sunday was just that, but 2 verbal hilarities occurred that were quite simply awesome. One was right after service, I was talking with this person about shopping on the web, she said she really wanted to buy tees 'offline'... Hehehe... she already does that... she really want 'em 'online'. Later an excitement about three-legged races got even funnier when someone said it was fun to run in a two-legged race! Good times.

Onwards from my amusement to my embarrassment - I was teasing Mister Giggles then I started to chase him - we were going pretty fast when all of a sudden he fell. I was right behind him, so in order to not land on the kid, I was forced to jump over him and fall. It was an epic fall. I fell in front of everyone - seriously sad. Nenners saw it from really far away and called it a cartwheel fall. She was surprised I wasn't hurt, as were the others that were right next to my landing point - I explained that being clumsy lets you develop some serious landing abilities. I even missed hitting a full cup of coffee that was resting on the ground. I guess I can hold onto that :P

The pic's of Toothbrush & I taking on the day... there was going to be a rap by my nieces and nephews and Toothbrush and Amanina, but it fell through... this time.

No comments: