I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 26 May 2011

Cashier Tales: Care Bear Countdown to YMCA

This one day, this today actually, I got caught doing the Care Bear Countdown by a customer. I'd been trying to get C to sing it with me, but she hadn't yet. Probably because at the end of the countdown I'd lift my arms (like they do - not in a crazy crazy way) and say BELLY. It works okay - the stare is from their belly power name patch thing. Watch the show if you don't believe me. Anyways, C would countdown, but not say BELLY. This time, she totally did, which made me not notice the customer who thought I was counting at her. The best part of it, when we did it again, the customer totally joined in. Epic-ly awesome older lady. One of my new favourites. Then she asked me to do 'YMCA' because she didn't believe I would. I did. What... I'm awesome okay.

Join in:
Care Bear Countdown 5--4--3--2--1--BELLY!!!

No comments: