I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Seb vs the SLOWLY moving car!

So, I was hanging with Seb, watching a show on the telly (kiwi chatter). I was innocently eating supper when the hilarious happened. A black car passed slowly by the house. Seb was facing me, with her back to the window. She caught a side view of the car. What happened next was epic. She jumped from a sitting position up into the air, stayed there for what seemed a ridiculous length of time, then landed back in the chair. Throughout that experience, she was screaming her head off. She thought the black car was a person dressed in burglar black, slowly creeping really closely past the house. It was mid-afternoon. I'd always thought I was above squirting a beverage out of nose, this proved me wrong. I was misfortunate enough to have just gulped some water just before it happened. It was not pretty. Seb agreed. I think we laughed and cried for like an hour. I can still see it in my head. I loved it. I love Seb.

No comments: