I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Me vs Water

It always wins. I'm not even talking about like a body of water! I'm talking about water that can be contained in a glass! I spill all the time! I used to spill all the way up the stairs heading off to bed and now I spill all the way down the stairs. I have a problem. I also spill while attempting to drink - I say attempting because spilling is considered failing. It's actually a good thing that I only drink water (did I mention that I'm weird? I am.), because at least its clear and fast drying. I also fail with dish water - I don't know how I get soaked, but it happens... continually. Just throwing some random facts at you. Don't give me water! Do. It helps us to live. You want to keep reading this, right? Come on, you can learn from my mistakes and become a better person ;)

No comments: