I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Nenners vs The Chair (but really vs sleep)

We were hanging out one night, watching a show, when Nenners got very very tired. She kept saying she was good, but not so. We talked about being careful getting up, but that didn't help. She fell the SLOWEST I have ever seen (I've fallen slow too, but I didn't see it - 'nother time)! It was awesome. We laughed for a long time. Longer than we should have - she got more sleepy as the laughter continued. She then slept and regained her natural, non-clumsiness. That doesn't work for me, but it does mean more stories for you.

No comments: