I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Directionally Challenged: Intro.

I am directionally challenged. So much so, that if you took me a few blocks away from where I live, in a car, able to see, I wouldn't be able to find my way back. I just don't notice my surroundings. Sometimes I try. Mostly I fail. I start thinking about other things. I love GPSs - they are amazing. My parents almost got me one for Christmas in grade twelve. It was hilarious - I didn't have a car then and I don't have one now, but they still seriously considered it. The best part, it was a car and personal GPS system, so that I could use it while walking. The reason my Mom gave me was that it scared her to think of me walking around lost. It could have happened anywhere. It has happened everywhere. I have 'getting lost in a different country' stories. But, those are to come...

No comments: