I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Origin of Nicknames & Miswordings: Limabean vs Me

Me: "Yeah, I have twelve of their (Veggietales) movies."
Limabean: (who was in a full out conversation with someone else) (and who is now looking at me strangely) (and grabbed my arm in a seriously funny manner): "What did you say?"
Me: "What is it that you think I said?"
Limabean (whispering in my ear, with a shocked quiet voice): "That you had twelve year old boobies..."
Me: "Um. No. Not at all."
... uncontrollable laughter ensues...

P.S. This story is why I call her Limabean. I've never eaten one, but I think they're the funniest of the Veggietales cast. And this girl is just both awesomely hilarious and hilariously awesome. I love her, even though I have no clue why (hahaha... said the awkward way that she taught me). She's a cool one.

No comments: