I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 9 August 2011

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Okay - I've said it before and I'll say it always... CHUCK is my favourite show EVER!!! As such, I don't watch it while it's on (I can't not know the ending... I'd never sleep... ever!) and I also don't try to learn too much about it (otherwise I get crazier... hard to believe, I know.). Anyways, 'Who' used to watch it for me (and her) while I was in University (and I totally called 3 different major events - probably because I love the writing so much as well), Nieceamine gave me some info last season, I download but rarely listen to the podcast (still the same reason... crazy) and Nenners checks the sites for info. She told me about the Mark Hamil (Luke Skywalker, people!) MULTI-EPISODE arc!!! Whaaaaaa! The way she she described it made me think this clip was about Jedi Mind Controledness - it's not, Nenners doesn't watch a (I like putting letters in random places... to sound cooler!) Star Wars - but it is still majorly awesome.


P.S. 
One time my sister quoted Yoda and I knew that she was quoting Chuck quoting Yoda. That's hilarious. Way to use the 'Nerd Herd' to bring references of awesomeness to those who wouldn't normally interact with 'em!

No comments: