I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Monday 1 August 2011

Weird Calendar.

This thing makes me laugh every time I see it:

.

'From Ashes to Ice Cream'? It sounds hilarious! Ice cream made from ashes? Seriously bad phrasing! I finally looked up the story behind it... one of their facilities burned down and they decided to rebuild it. That's the story. They called it 'The Phoenix Project'. It's supposed to be inspirational, and really it is cool that they didn't have to shut down and such, but please don't say the ice cream itself rose from the ashes. It almost made me never want Chapman's again.

No comments: