I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 12 August 2011

Another Round of 'The Master of Disguise'.

Okay, Nieceamine, Sunshine, Mister Giggles, Amanina, and Pistachio (in the making)!

...interuption... Nieceamine just accidently spat on my keyboard after watching Ryan Gosling in 'Breaker High'...

We got super hyper! So hyper! Too hyper! We're dealing with the after-affects of that now. So... after the longest movie debate ever - the kids gave up fighting each other and settled on 'The Master of Disguise'! I knew they'd love it! They were losing it in like 5 minutes. Hilarious. By the end of the night - I think all of them had smacked me about a bit. There was some crazy dancing as well. I had a wee little 'Toothbrush' flashback when Amanina threatened to stick her finger in my water glass though. Guess that means she'll be a good and entertaining egg. Pistachio tried out some crazy ninja/spy moves... and then just stuck his stinky feet on me - I got him back with a plum (who knew - I've obviously played too much 'Fruit Ninja' lately). Sunshine worked on some mad fort building skills, Mister Giggles played some Star Wars, and Nieceamine held down the house! Fun times.

Now Nieceamine and I have settled on 'Lars and the Real Girl' - I love it so much! You just have to push past the awkward with it.

Other funny things of the day:
- I was asked if I was 38. 24!!! I'm 24!
- Was asked if I knew what was happening right now - I was there - so I did indeed
- Pistachio said that the movie might help him prepare for the future
- A lot of falling... lots and lots
- Crazy dancing
- Funny voice battling... skills
- Amanina was checking out my messy messy room - so funny - then Sunshine called her out - she looked up and asked if her mom was there.
- Had a granola bar war with Nieceamine.
- Talked to Nieceamine about the seriousness of the movie with a blanket on top of my head (clarification time: she threw it there)
- Got told I have too many toys... no no say I... just the right amount
- Showed off my alphabetized DVD collection to Nieceamine (that's kind of scary, but also funny)
- Picked out hilarious Christmas presents (what? problem? 135 days are wasting away!)
- Some people may have talked about themselves in the third person... it actually wasn't me but wouldn't that be soooooo funny?

...Bye... have to watch this movie with the level of concentration it has earned...

No comments: