I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Rebellion?

Okay, first things first. I did not know that my Dad told us to stay away from this thing. For seriously. Which is probably why this is so funny. I really wanted to do it. Look at Nenners's face in the third pic - hilarious! Also... my sandals are not creepy from the top - from the bottom, as displayed, they could be a horror flick.



2 comments:

Kate said...

LOL This is AMAZING!

You little John Deere's You!

Lisa Michelle said...

Hey! You have construction in's... You should hop on one of those machines that get higher (I'm so knowledgable sometimes)... and get a funny shot... Do it!