I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 12 August 2011

Babysitting Nieceamine... not me... her.

She's a pretty cool babysitter.


And Baguette eater too. Foux de Fafa!!! She's getting ready for Paris!


Okay. I love this song, but none of their other ones. Just this. We sometimes randomly start singing it like crazy people. The best time that happened was when Mr. Si said 'baguette' then like 5 minutes later Nieceamine and I started 'unhuhhuh' at the exact same time. Funnies.


No comments: