I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Well, Nieceamine is getting ready for Birthday times. I have failed at saving her present for family times since she was a toddler. I get too excited then I give in too readily. Here's this year's attempt to get her win. This year I will hold out as long as I can, though I think I'll have to do a day before thing. Hmmm... she also asked me if I would hit her really hard in the hopes that I would feel bad enough to give her a present. I refrained.




No comments: