I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Voyager's Flight! The (2nd) Day my iPhone Almost DIED.

Nieceamine was drinking water. I started singing. She started laughing and struggling with holding the water in. Funny. I decided to get her reaction on video. My iPhone suffered the consequences. Nieceamine was trying to shake it (to make my face look weird) and instead hit it hard. It flew like 3 and a half feet! The screen was black when I picked it up - you can probably hear that in my voice (I'm broke okay). This morning though - I put it in it's old case - thankfully. The flight killed the case, but not my little Voyager; My iPhone is plucky and amazing.


No comments: