I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 6 August 2011

Victory!!!


Alrighty then! I know this score isn't that high on the Fruit Ninja scale, but for a brief moment I knew I was ruler of my iPhone! As soon as it hits the hands of Nenners and Nieceamine this score will be buried - dead to the world - no top scores list for this game. I really only got the win because of the new pomegranate (explosion = bonus points!). It may also have something to do with the shirt Nenners gave me - I happened to be wearing it at the time. I'm going to go give it to Nenners now - it's not fun if it's not competitive - I may be too competitive - it's why I don't play board games :P - anyways, she had me beat for months, then Nieceamine killed us both awhile ago. Oh the turning of the tables. I expect Seb to have beaten us all by now - I don't ask - sometimes I like thinking our scores are awesome :P


4 comments:

Brooke said...

The shirt is AWESOMESAUCE!!!

Lisa Michelle said...

Indeed it is! Miss ya tons, kid! (hehehehe... you're older...) Smack me with your Fruit Ninja score sometime! And come and visit!!!

Timmerie Grace said...

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Michelle said...

HAHAHAHA! I've also beaten each type of the game - you've now got to beat me in not just Arcade mode, but Classic and Zen as well.