I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Monday 15 August 2011

K...

remember the disgusting Mac & Cheese meatloaf Nenners found (it's probably burned into your brain) - I thought I'd never seen it before - I worked today and it went through my cash so many times!!! Hilarious! I always assumed they were pieces of olives or something in salami or something. It totally looks even worse in the no name packaging... I decided to spare you the horribleness. I figured I'd let you discover the grossness yourself... I'm nice that way... sometimes... whahaha! Funny how you can see something over and over without really noticing it and the bam! you see it everywhere. It's cool... well, in this case, it's gross... but still.

No comments: