I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Sunday 31 July 2011

WANT!!!

I love the Gadget reference! When I saw Zack Levi 'Go Go Gadget' reference on the Chuck DVD special features I laughed until I cried. I love 'Get Smart' and 'Inspector Gadget' (and obviously Thinkgeek and 'Chuck') - awesomeness (stretch that word out with mad [actual crazy] voice skills)!!!


OKAY! I also love the fashion choice comment... HEHEHEHEHE!

2 comments:

Timmerie Grace said...

Sop sick. I totally want this. :)

-unsessess

Lisa Michelle said...

Sop sick. I like. Good commentability. We should get them and bike with the bell talks going back and forth - awkwardness - that would scare many. Too bad you don't bike with people, you nut ;P