I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 1 July 2011

The Visitor.

So, it's just me and the kidlets this weekend. Us alone. Waywin and Nenners are out of town. Of course, of course, OF COURSE, now is the time a little, tiny visitor appears! A mouse. A tiny baby mouse. It's a jumper too. I grabbed it with a gloved hand and it jumped to my ungloved one. Smart mouse. At that point, my whole hand knew it was about to be bathed in sanitizer and harsh chemicals. It since has been. The mouse, Despereaux (Go DiCamillo's awesome book!), was cute despite his uncleanliness. I can't kill anything, it must have known. Sunshine's just as bad, but we finally got it out the door. Oh dear, this day. To think it started with a quiet breakfast with Nieceamine. The adventures continue: A Mr. Si & I cooking show to follow... in the meantime, have a little look-see at our day so far:



No comments: