I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Roadtrip.

Wow. A lot. A lot of things. A lot of hilarious things. A lot of scary things (mostly the bums... if only Nieceamine had been there) . Okay. It was an intense God week. There was a lot of hilarity too. Did I say a lot yet? Yes, for surely. I can't believe it was only 3 days. It spans like a week in my head mostly, I think, because just so much happened. With a day off in between then and now, I can share some things. I went with 'we', the kag, sno (...rtly), and poca. Okay, it started before the car trip. I brought a bag of crushed chips to bug the kag; That worked well. I also may have thrown them at her as she ran away (had too - she screamed her head off when I went towards her at church awhile ago). 'we' used a dog to further bug her. Funny ones those two are. And we were off! Then the funnies really began. It started with the kag. So funny. I'm giggling and typing, so this could take some time. The kag was talking and she slowly said, 'It takes me an hour to finish nibbling on a turtle'! Okay, she meant of the chocolate variety, but it was so funny. She'd just told us about eating crocodile, kangaroo, bison, emu, and a mystery meat she couldn't remember. I don't think it was that crazy to assume. We were all laughing so hard. 'we' was crying and driving! Funny times. I think everyone definitely had funny moments - couldn't tell 'em all if I tried. Oh, my ninja sister had good ones too - hehehehe - ones that I won't share because it was a you had to be there joke (hehehe... geography joke --> office allusion for Nieceamine). Also, 2 people definitely mooned a third person - glad I heard but didn't see that one :P Got caught in the crosshairs of a prank. Glow in the dark silly stringed back (I can't prank, but I can do anything face to face! 'TH' knows that from experience -- oh, the water... sorry... it was so long ago, but still...)! I really want to put up the video I got of the silly stringing! MAYBE I'll get permission tomorrow - there's just so many people in it... so many silly people I'd have to talk to... not like silly to talk to - actually silly (hilarious) and also actually silly stringed persons (they're all unmistakably awesome!). I also blocked Pal's way at a restaurant (purposefully), then got knocked off my chair and onto my behind! Whahaha. Worth it. Got told that if I was someone's much younger sister they would have smothered me to death as a baby - I don't think there's a moment when I've been more thankful to have Nenners, Tate, and Seb as my sisters!!! It's a scary world out there people! Got asked if I was a computer nerd because of this blog - not so - it's easy to use the templates. I actually have very little computering skills. If anything, I guess I could be called a word nerd, but that'd just be me trying to trying to live a Dr. Seuss worthy life (awesome word creation Mr. Theodor Seuss Geisel! I love that the 'Nerd Herd' from Chuck - my favourite - incorporates his word 'nerd' into the show). I got the giggles during a atonement offering - so seriously funny - I couldn't stop - I was shaking and everything. Oh dear, I feel bad for those beside me... actually... I don't sooooo much... just a little. Altogether, good times.

***Um... I just got back from work. I felt a little off all day. Just figured out why and thought I'd share: I totally wore the shirt I put on under my work shirt backwards. I am skillfull and observant and you love me; for sure and for certain and for seriously... well, maybe not for seriously... I am me after all :P

I didn't get permission... yet...



No comments: