I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Me vs The Window Viewed Epic Fall

This is for Nieceamine. Today, we were walking home from the store when I almost fell... for no real reason. I actually flashbacked. So funny. It was quite some time ago. Like 4 years ago or more. The whole family was eating at Mexicali Rosa's - I miss that place - we were sitting by the longest window ever. Then, Nieceamine and I got a cinnamon jawbreaker craving. We decided to go to Pantry Plus to check if they had any - that was silly - we went to a health store to look for candy. Anyways, we were walking back and messing about and such. Then, the hilarious. Nieceamine puts it best - she says, "I was walking then all of a sudden you weren't there". It's true. I fell off of a sidewalk and for some reason just kept falling. I just lay there in shock. Then Nieceamine turned back. She actually pointed and laughed. I was shaking at that point from laughing sooooooo hard. She wouldn't even help me up. Hilarious. Then, I remembered about the window. I looked up and saw my entire family staring at me. They were mostly just shaking their heads. They know me, yet still they hope and question. See they're silly people too - just in their own ways. Off to finish up Gilmore Girls (we've reached the end of Season 3 - my personal cut-off point) - night!

No comments: