I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 20 July 2011

(briefly) Forgotten Frannie's Baptism Stories.

Okay, Nieceamine reminded me about some of the stories I was to put up. One is kind of against my better judgement... I never thought I would do anything like it.

First things first - my nephew Nougat always takes the most hilarious photos. Even when they're serious ones. Now, he just goes for the funnies. He usually growls and such. This time he sucked his nostrils in. So funny! One of my little hilarious one whom I love and miss:

Hehehehehehe! What a nut!
Second thing: Nieceamine and Sunshine. Okay, I don't have a picture of Sunshine's incident, but still. So, while going to Florida, Nenners, Sunshine, and I were in an airport for ages and ages. Nenners needed a tissue and Sunshine pulled a roll of toilet paper out of her bag. So funny. Anyways, at the Baptism - I look down and there's a roll of toilet paper in Nieceamine's purse. Apparently, it's a sibling thing.

So pretty and then... that roll.
Third thing: Lee Jr. was determined to use the envelopes in the pews. Nieceamine gave her some change and she wrote her name on it. She then tried to close it by licking the outside. So funny, even more so because Limabean had just told me a similar incident. It must be a kid thing.

She's just such a cutie.
Fourth thing: Okay. It was sweltering hot in the church. I was wearing a pants and a sweater, because I'm crazy. The person in front of me was wearing a dress. I thought they were wearing the famous 'gaucho pants' (wrong spelling - I'm fashion illiterate - my favourite clothes come from 'Joe Fresh'... the grocery clothing supplement). Now, here's where I said I'm horrible, but this person will never know. I totally took a picture... it was a horrible wedgie situation. I would have told them, but it got fixed right away. Nieceamine totally caught me taking it. On Monday, I admitted it to her (and Kae) - she knew it and said that she would have done the same thing. So silly:

Don't they look like pants though?
I never thought I would take a picture like that. So horrible. I must have been really hyper or something. Still, I've now shared it... weird.

No comments: