I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 30 July 2011

Lasagna Fight.

Well... I may have just thrown a very small food item at Nieceamine for fun times... and it may have taken my memory back to a time a few weeks past. We were making lasagna. We made too many noodles. They were just sitting there innocently - screaming for fun times. We made good use of them. It's fun to slap someone with a cold lasagna noodle... so so so much fun. Try it. Nieceamine, Nenners, and I had a good time of it. Bella, the resident crazy cat, may have also been involved (gently placed noodle, people). I encourage you to do something such as this - there awaits you hilarity...

No comments: