I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 16 July 2011

Me vs The Most Awkward Phone Call EVER!

I put this up because this blog has been called the place where I make fun of people. It is. I can't say its not. Mostly though, mostly I want to use it to make fun of myself. I like to laugh. Know that by this story. Aside from some random customers (especially  the random pay passers: 'cool' guy and angry lady), I love everyone I put up on this thing. I wouldn't share 'em up otherwise.

Okay. I was like 15. I had a crush on a boy from school. I was attempting to call him. He had a super intimidating mom. Seriously. I'd be scared of her even today, just because she's that crazy. The phone started ringing. I chickened out. I hung up. It happened once. I didn't multiple call or anything, I simply gave up. I'm pretty sure I was talking to 'Spew' on the another phone line the whole time. Anyways, all of a sudden the (other) phone started ringing. I was still flustered. I picked it up - his mom reversed the call! So awkward. Who does that with a number they don't know? Whaaaa. Needless to say, it's still one of my most awkward conversations to this day.

No comments: