I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Me vs Stores

Okay. I'm a crazy nut. You should know that from... well... from pretty much everything. Last night while blogging I watched 'Rock a Doodle' - a DVD that I found in the States (and reacted hilariously to finding - I think I may have scared 'we' and the kag immediately started searching through the rest to see if there was anything else for me to be crazy about) - soooo funny. I loved the movie as a child. I totally still loved it, but it was definitely crazy. In order to rid myself of the crazy I did something stupid... I put on one of my third-tier level of all time favourite movies. Yep - 'Showboat' it was! I love it and I hate it. I love Howard Keel. I do. He's awesome! I actually like the story line, but my other favourite character got bashed around the screen and ended up under a bridge with no hope for good things - I hate that! Way to ruin the amazing ending! I went to sleep muttering 'I love it' and following that up with 'I hate it'. I knew it would be a funny sleep. I woke up a bunch of times.

Suffice it to say (if only, eh?), the hilarious rest played into my day. I was even clumsier than usual! It was busy at the 'No Free Homeless' store (the name is compliments of Spearmint's kids - they call it the 'Banana Store', but then my nephew Mister Giggles told them Waywin calls it 'No Frijoles' - which just means no beans - this was their interpretation of that.)! I was surrounded by people. This one lady totally caught my spastic moment though. I was having trouble with the separating bars totally almost hit myself in the face with one - then I didn't put it back the right way so it came at me. Then turning to get change I got a button of my work shirt caught on the metal - saved it! Then I closed the cash drawer on myself - hilarious! All of that hilarity in less then 2 minutes! 2 minutes! I have issues... long pause (Nenners!!!)... these are my own (instead of others).

THEN THEN THEN... I was at Metro (I know, I know... I was rivaling it up...) and I was walking out and I bumped into their styrofoam cooler display. They almost toppled, but I sidled up towards them and saved them from myself! Again with the issues :P Serious time - sometimes things fall before I even touch them. One time Tate and I were shopping when everything fell off a store shelf! It must be a family thing! Ah well, off to wrap up my night --> I'll pick a better flick (not better... 'Showboat' is cool... I just need more of a wind down one)! Night!


No comments: